Backgrounds & Polka Dot Backgrounds
-->

Thursday, June 12, 2014

kadang benda yang spontan tu lah ikhlas dari hati kamu

Assalamualaikum,

Due to time constraints I rarely updating my blog.So,  yeahh here we go!!!updating blogggg!!Eventhough I've lot works to do.Like a boss.

Ok.First,because what i want to share here is something that is kinda serious, so no joke and let's be serious.

Second, the topic today would be the expression of my feelings.So, I warn u to prepare physically and mentally.haha..see i break my own rules.

Ok no la,actually I want to say that I'm getting recover after I'm completing my 'istikharah' for 3 days. Eventhough it's very hard to forget him but I let it everything to Allah because He knows what best for me. Probably he's not good enough for me and I deserved someone better than him,InsyaAllah. We never know,isn't it? out of sudden Jep propose me?kann?Anyway, I am thankful to Allah because he ease everything for me. TQSM.ILUA.


Ikhlas dari lubuk hati aku.Aku sememangnya mencintaiNya lebih daripada segala-galanya.Aku harap dia juga begitu juga sebab aku tahu cinta manusia tak kekal lama, tetapi cinta kepadaNya cinta sampai mati.Satu benda yang aku belajar bila aku dah getting recover ni ialah takde sesiapa pun akan paham perasaan kau secara mendalam melainkan dia.Aku berdoa supaya cinta aku terhadapNya tak akan berhenti sampai akhir hayat aku ini.And yeah, aku bangga jadi seorang Islam,Melayu dan Malaysian....


And, those who drop by my blog, please recite al-fatehah to my late grandmother, Lipah bt Mulud. I just got this news 10 minutes ago while updating my blog..tq :(

No comments :

Post a Comment

Time Kacehh sebab udah baca ini entry:)